Hello! I am Nish.
But you can call me Paradox because life is itself a paradox for me.
If you don't like calling me Paradox, you can call me Gru because I look like him and I am as evil as Gru.
I am just another dot in a dot. So yeah!
Here's something about me
Let me be ego-centric just this time. If people who, in all seriousneess, ask me about myself, here are few things I'd say:
- I am trying to exist among Chaos, Caffeine and Code (and Words)
- (Unluckily) I am a Computer Engineer. :/
- I am interested in Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms and Mathematics in general
- I am more attracted to Natural Language Processing, partly because I find myself getting trapped in philosophy, literature
and programming, every now and then.
- I tend to phase out (and in) of this world. But for the sake of arguments, assume I am right here in this blog, within randomness of words, reflecting from my mind-cave.
- There were more things I used to be interested in. Not now. Perhaps, I might again. You will never know. :)
- Most of the time, I feel like an observer moving in and out, observing things (and entitites) as events unfold.
- I am just trying to see where the river flows with the help of the indefinitess of words residing in this blog
- Last but profoundly, I am highly influenced by Feynman. That should give you some idea about an abstraction of me
Here's something about the blog
The blog is all about the things I have in my mind:
AI, Algorithms and Mathematics
Universe (I guess)
Here's something about the blog again.. :/
This blog is generated using jekyll.